Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Our New Intern!


Hi everyone! My name is Devin and I’m a junior at the University of Texas at Austin, and I am SO excited to be an intern for Longhorn Fashions!

A little bit about me:

My favorite color is: white, turquoise, and gold
Where I’m from: Boston, Massachusetts
I can’t live without: my dog (I’m slightly obsessed), and my best friends who let me quote The Office too frequently
Something unique about me is: I’m American Indian, from the same tribe as Pocahontas! I actually make dream catchers and sell them during the rare moments of free time!
My favorite clothing item is: a pair of neutral, strappy, leather wedges! They go with literally everything I own, and are more comfortable than any other shoes I own!
What I want to do after graduating: I want to style fashion photo shoots, hopefully staying in the south, I can’t deal with the cold of New England!
What I do outside of school: I make and sell dream catchers, I’m in a sorority, and I’m Vice President of a spirit organization!
What I did this summer: when I wasn't working, babysitting, and taking classes I was fortunate enough to go to Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia!
Why I’m excited to work with Longhorn Fashions: besides being in love with the clothing, Tessie and all of the employees are so warm and personable!

No comments:

Post a Comment