Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Can't Get Enough of Black and White Everything!

Can't Get Enough of Black & White Everything!




If you can't tell by all the new black and white arrivals that hit the store this week OR my Zebra costume for Halloween, I love black and white together and separate.

This look is classic and sophisticated while still being fun. The black and white shorts are my new favorite because I always have a hard time finding going out clothes that are affordable and that I will actually wear again. I love this alone or with black tights and pumps.

My second favorite is the new Ikat Jacket. This wrap jacket is so flattering!! And despite the crazy pattern, it seems to go with just about everything. The black and white sleeveless blouse is another great piece. It is a little bit longer in the back so legging fans rejoice!

What are your go-to black and white piece?

Tessie

No comments:

Post a Comment