Monday, April 28, 2014

Favorites of the Favorites

Tessie here! I loved Devin's post on our go to pieces so much that I wanted to add some of my ultimate favorites, ya know, the favorites of my favorites!


I'm a sucker for statement necklaces. Maybe it is because I am such a hair and makeup minimalist that I really count on my outfit to pull myself together. Adding a solid statement necklace is usually the final touch that I need! Our new colorful bib statement necklace combines some of the prettiest (IMO) spring colors, making it a fun way to turn a basic dress into a picture perfect ensemble. 

Despite my love for statement necklaces, I know that when I am wearing prints on prints or a dress that is already a little loud, I need to opt for a simpler necklace. This is when I turn to my trusty $15 Texas Necklace. This necklace has seen it all (lake water and gameday sweat just to name a few), yet it is still a beautiful shade of gold with no shine of tarnish at all. Impressive!

When I am looking for a happy medium, a lightweight yet adorned piece like the blue knotted necklace does the trick. I especially love the 1920s vibe of this necklace and the mint color surrounding the center stone. Swoon. 


Clothing wise, I am a huge fan of the white button down with crochet detailing that we have at the store and online right now. Layer it over a tank or a bandeau, tuck it in or leave it out, the options are endless with this basic yet fun button down. 


The last thing I really can't live without right now is a fringe bag. These bags are the ideal size (big enough for the necessities, but small enough that they don't weigh you down). I feel hippie chic every time I carry mine, which is a huge win my book!




No comments:

Post a Comment