Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall favorites!

Fall favorites!




With Halloween this week and Thanksgiving around the corner it is no doubt that fall is in full swing! I am loving the cooler weather and PUMPKIN everything! My new favorite is the pumpkin butter at Trader Joe's! I finally went for the first time last night and loved it! I put the pumpkin butter on toast yesterday and on a GF waffle this morning, yum!



I am loving the cooler weather which has given me an opportunity to wear all the new sweaters we have in the store! I wore the Navy and Beige Sweater around the store and to dinner last week and couldn't get over how comfy yet flattering it is.

Per usual I have been pretty much living in the Burnt Orange Skinny Jeans. They are the perfect color for fall! I love how easy it is to add a statement necklace, white blouse and booties to them. Tada, ready to go! And now that the Army Jacket with Woven Back has arrived I am ready to pair them with that and hit up a pumpkin patch to find the perfect orange nugget to carve.

I am thinking the Burnt Orange Top with Round Neck is a great option for the day game against KU this Saturday because I can easily add a sweater when it starts cooling down, but I can't wait to wear the Shift Dress to Thanksgiving! So many options!

What are your fall clothing favorites?

Tessie


No comments:

Post a Comment