Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Date Night Outfit!


My husband and I just got married in May and man oh man has life been crazy (in the best way possible) since then. No, we don't have any children yet, but we do put in very long hours at our jobs, spend any extra time exploring our passions/hobbies, and consider our pup, Toby, an integral part of our daily routine. There definitely never seems to be enough hours in the day!

We are lucky to have a great group of friends in Austin who we make a priority to see Friday or Saturday night, so Sunday night becomes our night. If it isn't pizza, wine and Homeland on the couch, we venture to one of our Austin favorites, Maiko. Maiko has an awesome Sunday special with half off sushi and wine, so we have no problem indulging in the Scorpion roll (my fav) and the Texas Monster Roll (Corey's favorite). We normally finish off the dinner with our mutual love, the Rocky Road Dessert, seriously y'all it is amazing!

I try to keep the outfit pretty simple after a long weekend of dressing up to meet friends and work in the Trendy Trailer by Longhorn Fashions. It is either a dress I can throw on and easily accessorize or skinny jeans, a top and booties (my new obsession - how did I not own booties before this fall?!).

Here is an example of an outfit that I may wear to Maiko next date night.




Date Night Outfit!




Have a great date night outfit? Link up at  I Pick Pretty!


3 comments:

  1. Love those booties! I've been on the hunt for some booties for fall for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this scorpion roll!

    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo pretty! I especially love those tan booties!

    ReplyDelete