Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Outfit for What to Wear..Where!

Today I am linking up with Forever 29 for What to Wear Where, Thanksgiving edition!




Since I will be scrambling to get from the Turkey Trot to Thanksgiving lunch with Corey's family at noon, I may opt for something more laid back than the original outfit that I posted in my Thanksgiving Favorites blog. If the weather cools down, I am going to go with my favorite Burnt Orange Skinnies (they stretch, thank gooodness...no one needs tight fitting pants on Turkey Day), a loose fitting denim shirt, flats and light weight accessories (don't want to feel weighed down while trying to eat that third piece of pie!). You can click on each image below for more details on the specific item.

I am thinking that a leopard scarf or a printed cardigan will be a great way to add some fun prints to this chill outfit! I will probably wait and make a last minute decision on which one to wear once I check the weather. ::Secret: I am hoping for the Aztec Printed Cardigan because it is seriously so comfy, y'all.

The horns are playing TCU on Thursday, so of course I will be wearing my Gold Texas Necklace for good luck.

What are you wearing for Thanksgiving? Share your outfit today on www.4ever29blog.com or in the comment section below!

Thanksgiving Outfit for What to Wear..Where!


2 comments:

  1. Trotting on Turkey day? Good for you! This look is probably much more like what I'll be wearing on Thanksgiving. My chambray shirt is getting a lot of wear lately. Thanks for linking up and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable look! I love it!

    xoxo
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete