Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Things I am Thankful For


The title of this post should actually be: “The People I’m Thankful For.” The people sitting around my family’s table, or the ones that I wish were here, they are the reason that we have a turkey and a table weighed down with delicious food. I love Thanksgiving more than any other holiday because it is a time to give thanks for all the people we’ve been blessed to have in our lives.  

I am also thankful for FOOTBALL!! Thank you, Texas Football for giving me a reason to wear burnt orange. Thank you for bringing my friends and fellow Longhorns together to cheer for our school. And thank you for entertaining my family while we sit in coma-like states after our Thanksgiving feast. Though we said our last “Goodbye to A&M” (in a very memorable fashion!), we are making room this year for new traditions when we welcome the TCU Horned Frogs to Austin.

Here’s to family, friends, food and football! Happy Thanksgiving!

Thuy


Thanksgiving décor on a college budget! 

No comments:

Post a Comment